1. Download Garmin Connect to your phone, sync your Garmin Smartwatch and download WeHunt in Garmin Connect
2. Activate your WeHunt GPS or GPS Plus with a GPS subscription at whgps.wehuntapp.com
3. Turn on Garmin Connect under your name in the left hand menu of the app
4. Start the WeHunt Garmin app
5. Press the menu button on the watch and select "Scan for handheld".
6. If your Garmin Smartwatch is in the vicinity of a Garmin handheld device, the question "Connect to #123456?" will be displayed. Select "Yes".
7. The tracker will show up under the paw symbol menu in the WeHunt app on your phone when the handheld has acquired a position from tracker.